Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas!

Our Christmas Tree with mostly my collection of Disney ornaments

It looks like his is posing right here, this was his true captured expression  when he saw his Christmas gifts

His favorite part of his new rocking horse was the ribbon


Until he rode it! :)

Loving the beaded on his puzzle (my deal of the century 99cents!)



In awe of his little fisher price cars


I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! ;)

A book from Great Grandma W! He is in love!
Truly my son with his love for books

Posing with all his gifts! The blessing of bargain hunting, a rocking horse, books, wire puzzles, baby Einstein toy, and fisher price cars
  


His favorite was the playing with the paper we left out on purpose for a few day






Merry Christmas! It truly was a blessed one!

2 comments:

  1. Such AMAZING pictures!! He is truly made for the camera : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I feel like i was there. So, precious! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete