Monday, June 4, 2012

Steps!

So Little Bear has decided to start trying to walk and then decided not to...until now. Papa and Mimi have a truck push toy that in-spite of his stubbornness to just crawl, this was just too tempting not to make the effort with walking. After performing for Great Grandma, which he got to meet for the first time yesterday, they sent the toy home with us, so to continue his practice. I think he knew when he woke up it was in the living room, for he was super excited when I got him this morning. He raced for it!

(I'm not sure what is on TV I think it was about the Queens Jubilee, as I was trying to see the weather for the day. I'm kinda jealous my sister was there for some of that in England. I can't wait to hear about her adventures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment