Friday, November 16, 2012

Baby's here!

Roo-Bug is here!! We have a son! 7lbs 11oz, 20.5inchs. Arrived October 19th at 10:42pm

I don't say names on our blog if you haven't noticed, but I will tell you like his brother his name has family origin. Using my mom's maiden name we added two letters, but will keep the original name as a nickname for him to honor my Grandpa. (Bear's name is my Mother in Law's maiden name) and two Uncles, my brother and Doc's brother, middle names for his middle names. We like having two middle names...Bear does after my dad and my Grandpa....so instead of having the name start with same letter like my family, or a specific letter in each name like my sisters, we decided on dual middle names. 

Now introducing... Roo! 

My family of four!


Little Bear loves his little brother!

Grandma with her grandsons!

Mimi and Papa with the boys! (Can you tell Bear wouldn't stay still?:) 

Content in Daddy's arms



It sure amazing how such apart of life you already are! 
And how you have already have settled into our family so wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment