Monday, June 13, 2011

Cuteness!


7 weeks old! So much more alert, and smiles all the time...only a hint of one here of course every time I grab the camera he stops. :) But still cute nonetheless. He loves his music. Loves to just watch us to see what we are doing. Loves the color red. still loves to be extra warm. Enjoys the sling only every other day, but at least I can get a few projects done here and there. Hates to be left alone for more then 10mins. Still sleeps like a rock. Doesn't like it when I try to multi-task during feedings and read. Hiccups all the time, so much so he will sleep through it. Overall just incredibly entertaining!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I love me some Dawson!!!! Such a handsome young fella. =) I love that you were able to get some video of him.
    ~Annjeri (a.k.a Auntie Annj) Tee hee

    ReplyDelete