Friday, June 3, 2011

The Seven Dwarfs!

My niece has this adorable mimic she does of grumpy from the Seven Dwarfs. Where she crosses her arms and furrows that brow and says in low voice..." I'm grumpy" then tosses her hands in the air, and in high voice "I'm happy!" I love it! This picture inspired me to find pictures of Bear with all his many expressions, he has so many not just the seven, but after this one was taken.... I just had too do a post with this theme. 
Caption is.... 


I'm Grumpy!

 I'm Sneezy! 

 I'm Dopey!
 I'm Sleepy!
 I'm Doc!
 I'm Bashful!
I'm Happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love it! How super! I just saw that you had this new one. I can't hardly manage one blog. Let me know how doing two works!
    ha! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! Ok I will! I have a feeling this blog will get more attention since its mainly about Bear. ;) but helps me to separate topics so to write more specific, I tended to get behind cause I felt there was so much to update, lets see if this does work. ;) Love you too!

    ReplyDelete