Saturday, May 5, 2012

Family visit to Kansas City!

So we are more then a little crazy, and over spring break loaded up the car, with my parents, sister, baby D drove 9hours to visit my sister and her family! What a wonderful visit! It was so great to see everyone, see my sisters new wonderful house, we spent almost a week just enjoying family time, getting to see some fun sights, dancing, singing, and lots of play time with the cousins. The crazy part for us, was the 9 hour drive, more like 10 with baby Bear, and myself 12weeks pregnant, I never thought I would be so thankful that Kansas is basically flat, but we made it intact. It was worth it just to see everyone!  

The first greeting of the cousins....Bear isn't so sure. :) But he sure warmed up to all the attention!

P has grown so much!

Mimi teaching the girls a new song!




Seeing H's adorable personality! She is such a kick!

We went to a very neat Train station and they had a trestle where you could watch the trains, the kids loved it, even though then noise was crazy loud, it was so much fun!   

The discovery of fisher price little people and playing with his cousin

This little boy loves to clean!



We all got to take the girls to Disney On Ice...that was such a fun adventure, quotes from H - Oh I love, I love Him- when peter pan came flying- at the wicked witch- Oh she's trouble!

We spent a good amount of time enjoying the warm weather, and the cousins 2nd favorite activity was to push D around in the stroller, much to his delight! 


Even M got in on the action

time with auntie AW

Wait a minute...I thought I knew all the other kids in this house! :)


Such a beautiful family!

Sisters!



Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment