Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Summer time past time...

So been a long time since I have blogged...Goodness! Little Bear is off and running every where! Another blog update on him soon. :)

Our crazy summer life really didn't stop. So one quick summer update recap!

 I want to start with update on Baby Roo-bug heart! Thank you so much for all of those prayers! August 13th we found out the heart has had a complete healing! Praise God. I truly believe this Baby had so many people covering the heart in prayer that God's hands touched it and fixed those PAC's! No pauses, no stops, no issue...a strong, steady, and healthy heart beat!

We had wonderful family visits in June, my grandma, and sister and her 3 kiddos arrived to share the visit. (Pictures are well some where) Then My Aunt C and Cousin visited in July! Some of you know we had horrible fires in June, the devastation part of the fire was also my hubby's birthday...and because of the major evacuation going on around us...we were safe on the other side of town...we didn't take any pictures around those events other then the fire...and there are plenty of those around online so I won't post any of ours here. So no pictures of my birthday or my hubby's! Oh well. guess we are getting older....

We took a long weekend, just hubby and I to Breckenridge and it was so wonderful! Just a time to relax, eat some amazing BBQ and celebrate 3 years of wonderful marriage! I love you Doc! Even more then the day I married you! ;)

My silly boy this summer!


His favorite drawer in the kitchen 

playing his favorite toys! Tupperware and straws


We went to Cow Appreciation day at CFA and I think he was the cutest little cow there! And we all got a free meal!

He's just so utterly cute! ;)

July!
It was a fabulous summer! The heat wasn't bad at all, even preggers and specially once our air conditioner decided to start to work...another hand of God since we didn't know how we could afford to fix it. We spent a lot of evenings with walks as a family to the park, enjoying the neighborhood pool, lots of great extended family dinners, preparing some for Baby's arrival with some house updating, a successful garage sale, and enjoying time with those family and friends who visited. It was indeed a fantastic... although flew by so fast...summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment